- International: ‘The World Turned Upside Down’: The Rise of Spanish Immigration to Morocco (The Christian Science Monitor)
- National: Violence Against Women Act Not Reauthorized: Why? (Vocalo 89.5)
- Photography: Welcome to the Death Cafe (Chicago Tribune)
- Commentary: American students in North Africa wait and watch to see if conflict will spread (Minnesota Public Radio)
- Travel: The Ultimate Road Trip: Monkeys, Sahara and More (Minneapolis Star Tribune)
- Profile: Living his dream- Carlos Robles (Inside Loyola)
- Social: How Google helps people seek refuge from Colorado floods (The Christian Science Monitor)
- Interactive: Homeless shelters versus cupcake shops: A Chicago map (Hubbub, Chicagoist)
- Arts: Matthew Santos: Not Just Lupe Fiasco’s Hook Machine (WLUW 88.7)
- Immersive: Hijab for a day (ChicagoNow)
- Series: Public Vs Private– The Cost, The Experience, The Bottom Line (WCCO-TV)
- Trend: Does Money And Career Trump All For Young Women Today? (ChicagoNow)
Questions? Need something written, photographed, tweeted or blogged? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by!